Prep Time: 5-10 mins - Cook Time: 16-18 mins – Serves 2
This is a great savoury addition to your Halloween party buffet table. Prep the veg in advance so you’ll just need to add the Sausage Dippers before serving.
- 4 x HECK Sausage Dippers
- A handful of Green Beans
- A handful of Broccoli
- 2 x stalks of Celery
- ½ a Cucumber
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Cook the Sausage Dippers following the instructions on the back of pack. If you haven’t yet invested, we strongly advise getting an air-fryer!
- Whilst the Sausage Dippers are cooking, prep the veg. Using a sharp knife, cut up the cucumber & celery into shapes of trees.
- Place the green veg trees on the wooden board or plate to create your very own edible forest/wood!
- Now add the cooked Sausage Dippers within the trees.
- Use some sweet chilli sauce to stick the edible eyes onto to Dippers. Use any leftover veg cuttings to add some mouths/expressions.
- Serve up with additional sweet chilli sauce and enjoy!
You can use a variety of vegetables to create your forest. Peppers, potatoes, carrots, parsnips etc. A great way to use up any leftovers/avoid waste! You could always cook the veg and serve hot.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||1.4g||4.5g|
|of which Sugars||1.6g||5.2g|