Prep Time: 2 mins - Cook Time: 16-18 mins - Serves 2
Serve up a fun yet healthy supper for the kids this Halloween. Let them enjoy whilst watching some scary movies!
- 4 x HECK Sausage Dippers
- 1 x bag of Salad Leaves
- A handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 x Edible eyes
- Tomato Ketchup
- American Mustard
- Preheat your oven to 240/ fan 220/ gas mark 9
- Lay the Sausage Dippers onto a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven. Cook for 16-18 minutes, turning halfway, until golden brown.
- Empty a bag of salad onto wooden board or large plate
- Cut each dipper into 3 or 4 pieces and place on top of the bed of salad. Lay out so that it looks like a worm
- Stick the pair of eyes on the head of the worm with some tomato ketchup
- Decorate the board/plate but adding a few squirts of sauce, perfect for dipping!
- Serve and enjoy.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||2.1g||4.4g|
|of which Sugars||2.2g||4.7g|