Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 25 mins Serves: 2
Bringing two mealtime favourites together, tagliatelle AND nuggets, guaranteed to be a big hit!
- 1 pack of Heck Chicken Italia Posh Nuggets
- Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic, chopped
- 1 tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 3-4 tbsp Mascarpone
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 3-4 spirals of Tagliatelle
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 1 handful of Basil Leaves
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the nuggets on the tray and make in the oven for 14-16 mins, as per pack instructions.
- While the nuggets are baking, heat a pan with the olive oil. Chop up half an onion and fry off until soft. Add the garlic clove part way through. Once soft, add the tinned tomatoes and mix together. Season to taste.
- Add the mascarpone and grated parmesan into the tomato sauce, stir until creamy & thoroughly combined.
- Once the sauce is ready, boil a pan of water for the pasta. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook for 12 minutes.
- Serve the pasta into 2 bowls, add the sauce and then the nuggets. Put a tbsp of crème fraiche on each bowl and garnish with basil leaves.