Cook Time: 20-25 minutes - Serves: 2
Our chorizo flavoured burgers are best stacked in a soft brioche roll with some smashed avo, cheese, red onion, ribbons of cucumber, lettuce, mayo and a squeeze of fresh lemon and a dollop of relish.
- HECK Chorizo Burger
- 2 x Brioche Buns
- 1 x Avocado
- Cheese slices
- Lambs lettuce / salad of choice
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Red Onion
- Lemon wedges
- In a large hot pan, cook your HECK Chorizo burgers with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Whilst cooking, prepare your burger toppings
- Lightly toast the buns
- Place the cooked chorizo burgers under the grill with a slice of cheddar cheese until melted
- Mash up the avocado & Slice up the red onion into rings
- Using a peeler, peel off ribbons of cucumber
- Layer up the burger in the following order: Bun base, layer of mayo, lettuce, chorizo burger with the cheese, smashed avocado, cucumber ribbons, onion rings then the burger bun top.
- Tuck in!