Cook Time: 40-45 mins - Serves 4+
Add some heat to our festive Chicks in Blankets. Serve up on a sharing platter & dip into this homemade bourbon glaze!
1 pack of HECK Chicks In Blankets
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp bourbon
Dash of tabasco
- Preheat oven to 180°c/fan 160°c and line a baking dish with foil.
- Evenly space out the Chicks in Blankets onto the tray.
- Mix the honey, bourbon and tabasco in a dish. Pour 1/4 of the sauce into a separate bowl for serving, then pour the remaining 3/4 over the sausages. Use a pastry brush to ensure all the sausages have been coated in the sauce.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and crisp. Baste halfway through the cooking time, brushing over more of the sauce.
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle over the reserved sauce.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||3.9g||1.7g|
|of which Sugars||8.4g||3.7g|