Cook Time: 20-25 minutes - Serves 2
Simple, yet delicious & bound to be a crowd pleaser for all
1 pack of HECK Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice Mince
4 Portobello Mushrooms
100g Baby Spinach Leaves
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt & Pepper to season
Fresh Coriander (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Into a large hot frying pan, add in some olive oil and the HECK mince and break up using a wooden spoon into small pieces
- Add in the crushed garlic and baby spinach to the pan of mince and allow to cook on a low heat so that the spinach wilts. This may produce some excess liquid, which you can drain off before adding in some grated parmesan. Mix everything together until nicely combined.
- Clean the mushrooms by removing the stem and taking off any soft or bruised edges. Lay on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt & pepper
- Add about a tablespoon of the mince mix to the mushroom and sprinkle with a little extra parmesan then bake in the oven for around 12-14 minutes. Until softened and some juices start to run
- Serve with salad or potatoes and enjoy!