Prep time: 10mins Cook time: 35mins Serves: 4
This ultimate pasta recipe is a total classic, delicious, and super-easy to knock together Heck! Chicken Italia Mince is perfect for this recipe so why not cook up an Italian storm in your kitchen!
- 1 pack (500g) Heck! Chicken Italia Mince
- 250g Pack Spaghetti
- 75g Grated Parmesan
- 400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 500g Jar Bolognese Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- 2 tsp Dried Italian Herbs
- 4 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- In a heavy bottomed pan on a high heat, add the oil and fry off the garlic and diced onion. Cook until golden
- Add the Chicken Italia Mince and cook until golden
- Turn Down to medium/low heat. Add the chopped, Bolognese sauce, basil and dried herbs. Stir until fully combined. Simmer for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Bring a pan 3/4 full of water to a rolling boil. add 2 large pinches of salt and a tbsp of olive oil to the water and 1/2 pack of dried spaghetti.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the pasta is Al dente.
- Add 4 tbsp of pasta water to your Bolognese and stir into the sauce
- Drain your pasta in a colander.
- Twist a nest of spaghetti into a bowl, top with a ladle of Bolognese and a sprinkle of grated parmesan
Tip: When adding the pasta water to the sauce it will give your Bolognese a velvety rich texture due to the starch cooked from the pasta.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
|Of Which Saturates||1.8g||7.5g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.8g||16g|