Prep time: 45mins Cooking time: 12-15mins Serves: 2
This is the Ultimate Vegan Burger pasta salad. Just add in all your favourite cheese burger toppings. the is a great recipe for lunch and dinner.
- 1 Pack HECK! Ultimate Vegan Burgers
- 200g short pasta
- 4 large gherkins (Sliced)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- Salt & pepper
For the cheeze sauce:
- 300ml plant milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 100g vegan cheddar style cheeze (shredded)
- Prepare the HECK Ultimate Vegan Burgers and the short pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Prepare the cheeze sauce by heating the plant milk over medium heat until steaming, then add in the vegan cheeze and the rest of the ingredients. Stir well to combine until the cheeze is melted and the sauce smooth.
- Add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine. Set into the fridge to cool completely.
- Slice the gherkins and tomatoes and cut the burgers into bite-size slices as well.
- Assemble the pasta salad by stirring the gherkin and tomatoes into the cheeze pasta and top with the sliced burgers.Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve cold