Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins Serves 2
We're ditching the bun and upping the veg to make this quick lean lunch, with your 5-a-day included!
- 2 Heck Chicken, Minted Pea & Spinach Burgers
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Beetroot, quartered
- 1 Celery Stick, sliced
- 2 Peppers, sliced
- 1 Spring Onion, sliced
- 62g Ketchup
- 100g Mayo
- 4 tsp Pickle Juice
- 1-2 dash Hot Sauce
- Add the 2 burgers to the frying pan with the olive oil fry until brown.
- Whilst the burgers are frying, start to build up the bowl, adding one component at a time, except the spring onion.
- For the burger sauce, add the ketchup, mayo, pickle juice & hot sauce to a bowl and mix together.
- Once the burgers are fried, add them to the top of the salad.
- Then drizzle the sauce on top and use the spring onion to garnish.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||1.6g||5.9g|
|of which Sugars||4.4g||17g|