Prep Time: 5mins - Cooking Time: 20mins - Serves 2
What better way to start the day than with this flavour-packed breakfast burger, loaded with Cauliflower Hash-browns, Avocado, Baked Beans and Vegan Cheese. What could you ask for? Enjoy as a weekend treat or a delicious dinner!
- 1 Pack Heck! Ultimate Vegan Burger
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 4 Cauliflower Hashbrowns
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Salad Tomatoes
- 50g Baked Beans
- 2 Vegan Cheese Slices
- 20g Baby Spinach
- 1 Pack Warburtons Potato Cakes
- Tomato Ketchup to Serve
- Pre Heat your oven to 200'C
- Once the oven is up to temperature, place your Cauliflower hash browns onto a baking tray and put them in the oven for 15 - 20mins.
- Whilst the Hashbrowns are cooking, place a frying pan onto the hob and a medium to high heat with the sunflower oil.
- Once the frying pan is hot, add the Ultimate Vegan Burgers, cook the burgers until the hash browns are ready, turning the burgers halfway.
- As the burgers and hash browns are cooking , slice the tomatoes and avocado, place to one side.
- In the last couple of minutes of the burger cooking add the tomato slices to the frying pan and gently cook flipping frequently.
- Heat up the baked beans either on the hob or in the microwave.
- Place the potato cakes into the toaster for 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Once everything is cooked, it's time to build the burger.
- Put one of the potato cakes onto a plate, add the spinach, vegan cheese slice and Ultimate Vegan Burger then the baked beans. Add another potato cake place the sliced avocado and semi cooked tomato slices, finish off with the Hashbrowns and finally the the last potato cake.
- Serve immediately with a dash of tomato sauce and extra baked beans on the side.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Breakfast Style Ultimate Vegan Burger|
|Of Which Saturates||2.9g||15g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.7g||19g|