Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 2
Start your weekend right! Fill up on this fry-up, complete with our Sausage Squares for a Saturday morning treat.
- HECK Square Sausages
- Bacon (Unsmoked)
- 4 x Large Eggs
- 2 x Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 Large Salad Tomatoes
- Baked Beans (Optional Side)
- Knob of Butter
- Toast To Serve
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-Heat your grill
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK sausage squares. Cook on each side until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Lay out the bacon rashers onto a tray with some foil, place under the grill and cook until crispy. Keep an eye on them under the grill as they’ll cook quickly. Slice the tomatoes and pop them onto the same tray with some oil and seasoning, cook until softened.
- Slice the mushrooms and add into another hot pan, along with the knob of butter and some salt to season.
- Fry the eggs in a little butter or oil, however you like them.
- Pop some toast on to serve and enjoy – Perfect for a Sunday morning brunch.
|per 100g||per portion|
|of which Saturates||4.1g||30g|
|of which Sugars||2.1g||16g|