Prep Time: 5mins - Cooking Time: 15mins - Serves: 3
Try a twist on a hot dog with our Bonfire Night Hot Dogs with yummy fried onions. They're perfect for Bonfire Night when you fancy something fast They're simple to make and definitely delicious.
- 1 pack Heck! Guy Porks Sausages
- 6 Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 Small Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp French Mustard
- 15g Butter
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- In a large hot pan, cook your sausages with a little oil until golden brown
- In the same hot pan, add in the sliced red onion, a little oil and the balsamic vinegar
- Slice up the hot dog rolls. Add in the sausages and top with the caramelised onions and some chopped fresh herbs
- Serve with french mustard or whichever sauce you prefer.
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 Bonfire Night Hot Dogs|
Of Which Saturates
Of Which Sugars