Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 25 mins - Serves: 2
A fresh way to enjoy Vegan sausages and Sweet Potato – and it's really easy to whip up, too. Add our Beet Goes on Sausages for that extra horseradish kick.
- 1 pack HECK! Beet Goes On Sausages
- 3 sweets potatoes (skin on)
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 30ml olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Rocket or watercress tp serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c (fan 160°c) and grill to medium heat.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and place on a baking tray. Season with a little sea and drizzle with olive oil. Place into the oven and roast for 25 minutes. You may want to give these a shake half way through cooking, so you get an even browning.
- 15 minutes into the potato cook time, place the sausages in a frying pan on a medium to high heat and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, quarter the tomatoes on a chopping board, remove the seeds and dice. Place into a bowl and mix with the pesto and olive oil, and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Divide the roasted sweet potatoes between two plates. Add the sausages drizzle with dressing and serve alongside a generous handful of rocket or watercress.