Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 30mins - Serves: 8
Filled with our Beet Goes On Sausages and Wensleydale cheese, these tasty savoury turnovers will leave your mouth watering for more. Perfect for Boxing Day with the leftover Cheese. This recipe makes roughly 16 turnovers.
- 2 Packs Heck! Beet Goes On Sausages
- 150g Wensleydale and Cranberry Cheese
- 4 Sheets Ready Made Puff Pastry
- 1 White Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Dried Sage
Pre-Heat the oven to 180°C
Cook onion and garlic in a dash of sunflower oil for around 5 minutes
De - Skin the Beet Goes On Sausages and add them to the frying pan with the onion and garlic.
- Break up the sausages in the pan with a wooden spoon.
Cut 1 sheet of pastry into 4 triangles. Scoop a large spoonful of the mixture into the middle of the triangle and fold up the sides, making sure there are no holes. You can do this by folding up the sides and making a parcel, or folding it over to make it look like a triangle
- Beat the egg and evenly brush the parcels.
Place turnovers into the oven and cook for around 15 - 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve immediately with some yummy sweet chilli sauce.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per 2 Turnovers|
|Of Which Saturates||11g||24g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.1g||6.9g|