Prep Time: 15mins - Cook Time: 20mins - Serves: 6
What could be better at Christmas? Edible crackers maybe? Make these little parcels of joy for your Christmas buffet table! Vegan filo crackers are sure to make a bang this festive season!
- 2 packs Heck! Beet Goes On Sausages
- 2 packets Vegan Filo pastry
- ½ Red Cabbage
- 1 Fennel Bulb
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 tbsp Vegan Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
The Filo Crackers
- Wrap each Beet Goes On sausage in a sheet of filo brushed with olive oil and twist the ends to make them look like a cracker.
- Once the crackers are all made, pop them onto a baking tray and give each one another light brush of olive oil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for about 20 minutes until the pastry has become a lovely golden brown.
- Serve a couple of crackers on a plate with the Asian slaw and extra sweet chilli sauce on the side.
- Finely slice the red cabbage and fennel using a mandolin or food processor.
- Grate the carrots and mix all 3 vegetables together with the sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce, then leave until you’re ready to plate up.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 2 Filo Crackers
|Of Which Saturates||0.4g||1.0g|
|Of Which Sugars||5.3g||14g|