Prep time: 10mins - Cook Time: 10mins - Serves: 2
Try this traditional German dish with a twist, using our Beet goes on Sausages. The mix of flavours with the homemade curry sauce makes this meal or snack full of flavour.
- 1 pack Heck! Beet Goes On Sausages
For the curry sauce:
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp vegan worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1⁄2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp water
- 1⁄2 tbsp olive oil
- Fry your Beet Goes On Sausages in a little olive oil for 10-12mins on a medium to high heat, then carefully cut them into bite-size chunks.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the curry sauce. Place the sausage bites into the sauce and coat generously.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of curry powder on top, alongside chips.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||0.9g||1.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||7.0g||10g|