Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Breakfast Sausages
- 1 Block of Halloumi
- 2 x Ripe Avocados
- ½ Lemon
- Bread for toast
- Strawberries on the side (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Slice up the halloumi and add to the hot pan - Flip regularly to keep both side golden brown and preventing them from burning (a dry pan is usually best - ie. no oil).
- Slice open the avocados and place the contents into a bowl. Mash with a fork until soft and creamy - Season with salt & pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
- Toast some bread and top with the smashed avo.
- Wash some strawberries, slice up and serve alongside the savoury breakfast plate. It’s a nice and refreshing addition to the salty halloumi!
|per 100g||per portion|
|of which Saturates||6.7g||39g|
|of which Sugars||1.6g||9.3g|